Submission for the Special Issue "Geomorphometry 2020" in Transactions in GIS (Wiley Online) is now closed. Accpted papers will be published in volume number 25 of the Journal. The peer review process is ongoing and published papers will be listed here as soon as findal decisions are made.
Here is the list of accepted papers so far:
- I. M. Bollati and M. Cavalli: Unraveling the relationship between geomorphodiversity and sediment connectivity in a small alpine catchment. DOI: 10.1111/tgis.12793
- R. Feciskanin and J. Minar: Polygonal simplification and its use in DEM generalization for land surface segmentation. DOI: 10.1111/tgis.12796
- O. T. Ishalina, and D. P. Bliakharskii, I. V. Florinsky,: Recognition of crevasses with high-resolution digital elevation models: Application of geomorphometric modeling and texture analysis. DOI: 10.1111/tgis.12790
- P. Guth and T. Geoffroy: LiDAR point cloud and ICESat-2 evaluation of 1 second global digital elevation models: Copernicus wins.
- M. Szymanowski, M. Różycka, K. Jancewicz, P. Migoń: Madograms help to quantify mountain frontal zones – an approach towards comparative spatial analysis of complex landforms.
- F. Zhao, L. Xiong, C. Wang, H. Wang, H. Wei, G. Tang: Terraces mapping by using deep learning approach from remote sensing images and digital elevation models.
- P. Patel, R. Dasgupta, S. Chanda, S. Mondal: An investigation into longitudinal forms of gullies within the 'Grand Canyon' of Bengal, Eastern India.
- S. Bhadra, R. Li, D. Wu, G. Wang, B. Rekabdar: Assessing the roles of anthropogenic drainage structures on hydrologic connectivity using high-resolution digital elevation models.
- G. Mattei, P. Aucelli: Geomorphometric analysis of the natural and anthropogenic seascape of Naples (Italy): a high-resolution morpho-bathymetric survey.
- P. Liang, C. Qin, A. Zhu: Comparison on two case-based reasoning strategies of automatically selecting terrain covariates for digital soil mapping.
You can't see your paper listed here, or you found a mistake? Please let us know!